This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Celebrity and Movie Discussions » body-swap keywords

Russia
19 Jan 2010, 10:13
Why wouldn't "Big" be a body swap? The boy and man switch bodies.
Switch? Are you sure? I thought that boy just became older.

In the TV show "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" two teenage boys (about 16) swapped minds as an experiment backfired. The episode was called "Brainwaves."

There is also a French Film listed here in RFF called "Messieurs Les Enfants" where the two children and their parents switch bodies.

Joey
Thanx, updated.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
USA
19 Jan 2010, 16:53
What about "Help, I'm a Boy"?
Denmark
19 Jan 2010, 19:41
Why wouldn't "Big" be a body swap? The boy and man switch bodies.

Nope, the boy just grew up in an instant, there was no _other_ body he swapped into.

Al.
Russia
19 Jan 2010, 21:04
I hope girlscout will not forget and give us a little bit more info about his list.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
USA
20 Jan 2010, 05:57
I do believe there is a body switch. I swear I remember Tom Hank's character meeting up with the boy whose mind he had switched with. Unfortunately, I do not have the movie available. It may have just been his friend, though.

Joey
Denmark
20 Jan 2010, 18:25
I do believe there is a body switch. I swear I remember Tom Hank's character meeting up with the boy whose mind he had switched with. Unfortunately, I do not have the movie available. It may have just been his friend, though.

Joey

Well, I _do_ have the film, and it _is_ his friend you're thinking of there!
Man, you can be stubborn when you want to, eh

Al.
United Kingdom
20 Jan 2010, 22:25
imdb.com/title/tt0190371/
Dogmatic (1999)
In a freak accident, a man and his dog switch bodies.
That's what i read at IMDb...

The film does star Ashley Archer who was in a good film called stormy fences a year later when she was 13.
United Kingdom
20 Jan 2010, 22:57
More info on these film as requested.

imdb.com/title/tt0097236/
Dream a little dream (1989)

Bobby Keller aged 17 (Corey Feldman) is a high school student who, while taking a short cut through a backyard in his neighborhood, collides with Lainie Diamond (Meredith Salenger), whom he has been obsessing over recently despite the fact she is the girlfriend of his devious friend, Joel. At the time of the incident, an elderly man named Coleman Ettinger (Jason Robards) is performing a meditation exercise in the yard with his wife Gena (Piper Laurie), thinking that if he can enter a dream state voluntarily he will be able to live forever, thus being able to spend an eternity with his beloved wife. However, just as the Ettigners are on the verge of entering the "dream state", the collision forces a body switch between the four characters.

imdb.com/title/tt0097236/
Holiday Wishes (2006) (TV Movie)

Danni Hartford, party planner to the King family, wants to find her sister. Britney, the Kings' spoiled 15-year-old daughter, wants a horse. On a nearby horse farm, Rachel is treated like a servant by her foster siblings; all she wants is a real family. When all three girls make wishes at the Christmas dance, Britney and Rachel's souls switch bodies. But the girls soon find their new lives are not exactly what they pictured. When Danni discovers what has happened, she must figure out how to switch the girls back. IMB.

imdb.com/title/tt0482527/
It's a boy girl thing (2006)

Sorry, was misled by this. American 20 year olds playing 17 year olds. my fault.

imdb.com/title/tt0207275/
The 10th Kingdom (2000) (TV mini series)

See above!!!! Bloody americans!!!

imb.com/title/tt0118178/
Wish upon a star (1996)

starring Katherine Heigl (18) and Danielle Harris (16) The film focuses on two teenage sisters that magically swap bodies because of a wish made on a shooting star. They spend several days living each other's life, sometimes with the intent to sabotage the other's reputation and achievements, but they learn to appreciate and help each other before they finally return to their own bodies.
USA
21 Jan 2010, 05:38
"Man, you can be stubborn when you want to, eh"

It is just so rare that I am wrong.

Just as a slightly off topic, but still on topic, my suggestion for Strange Days at Blake Holsey High should also be listed under the time travel keyword as well. That is a major theme for the show as they have multiple episodes where the characters travel into the past and back to the present.

Joey