This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Celebrity and Movie Discussions » (GF) Noter fra kælderen

Russia
15 Jun 2012, 18:01
Could anyone translate it to good English?

Noter fra kælderen er et nedslag i den absurde dagligdag, der hersker mellem en pædofil og den lille pige, han holder fanget i sin kælder. Historien er inspireret af de hændelser, der fandt sted i Belgien og i Østrig fra 90'erne og op til i dag.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
Denmark
16 Jun 2012, 00:53
Here you go!

"Notes from the cellar" is an insight into the absurd daily life between a pedophile and the little girl held captive in his cellar. The story is inspired by events that have taken place in Belgium and Austria from the 90's to the present day.

p.s. Judging from that, you should add 'girl-abuse' as keyword. And the website for the film: http://www.filmskolen.dk/presse/afgangsfilm/fiktion/2011/noter-fra-kaelderen/

Al.
USA
16 Jun 2012, 06:29
Judging from the trailer I saw and from the translation provided, it seems to be a movie based on the story of Natascha Kampusch, a girl from Austria who was kidnapped at ten year old and held in 1998 and kept in a secret basement for eight years.

Joey
Russia
16 Jun 2012, 09:28
"Notes from the cellar" is an insight into the absurd daily life between a pedophile and the little girl held captive in his cellar. The story is inspired by events that have taken place in Belgium and Austria from the 90's to the present day.
Thank you for fast reply and this translation!

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com